Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dear Anyone

Dear Anyone,
I am a human
I say something one minute
Then contradict myself the next.

I swear,
I steal, 
I put myself before others,
I judge.

But what's worst of all is that I do these things and condemn everyone else for them also.

I say I hate people that I've never met
I play with people's emotions to get what I want
I cheat
 
What makes me human is that I, at some point or another, regret these things.
I try to change, I try to help, I try to love. 
I do.

That's what makes me human.
That's what makes me inherently good.

Sincerely, Nobody


P.S. Save the humans.




3 comments :

  1. You're not Nobody.

    And this was superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What makes me human is that I, at some point or another, regret these things.
    I try to change, I try to help, I try to love."
    It's so true. I really love this. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete