Monday, September 15, 2014

Baby, You are my Muse





With the touch of the hand
And a brush of the cheek
You always make me tremble and sigh

I wonder where we'll be five years from now
Out of state
In college 
Only time will tell

We don't have a lot in common
I'm aware, 
I've been told
But your sheepish, in-touch... tender
What more could I want?



You make me lose my mind
But you turn around and help me find it
Then despite the day you've had
You only want to talk about mine

There's never any silence
Awkward silence anyways...
Only good times
And moments to cherish

You are what I always want to hear
What I always want to see 
Baby, you are my muse








6 comments :

  1. "Then despite the day you've had, you only want to talk about mine." Love that.
    Love the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyyyye YESSS quality stuff kidd. loved the first paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you have the lyrics of Piledriver Waltz on the side of your blog.


    Plus your writing is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two people in love are just those who share their weirdness. Someone said that once. Or something like it. Anyways loved the picture and the text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog design. This is a great post. I like the way you write!

    ReplyDelete